Knockhill today (23.10.10)

Looks superb. Was hoping to get to this one but wheels aint arrived yet.

Will be going to the next 2 hot hatch days though.

i'm sure i will at some point. Amazed it was so dry today after last nights rain. Still quite wet at the hairpin exit which made for interesting moments for the rear wheel drive cars!

Looks great!!! What suspension are you on? The stance looks perfect for track use!!! Knockhill looks like a brilliant little track, does it get busy up there? I remember a few years ago there was a group of nobheads in shagged out old Cavs and Sierras that were gaining the place a bit of a dodgy reputation. Nice mixture of cars there though looking at the pics. :smile:

Your Clio looks really good on the track! I'm seriously considering doing a track day next year.

Arran, there's one on Weds at Oulton Park.

I'll be there on the Taster Session, unfortunately I can't get the day off work to do the full day.

The Taster Session is £25 for 20 minutes on track and its 1640-1700. If you've never done one, it's a good, cheap introduction.

Ye, I have thought abuot doing something like this, but I'm going to wait until next year now. I went somewhere in Loughborough and did a track day in a Gallardo, and I thought the track would be ideal to do a first track day in my own car, so I'm going to see if they do the ones when you can take your own car on.

As long as you don't push too hard you'll be fine.

The best £20 you'll spend on a trackday is some tuition. :smile:

Cheers for the comments guys.

Looks great!!! What suspension are you on? The stance looks perfect for track use!!! Knockhill looks like a brilliant little track, does it get busy up there? I remember a few years ago there was a group of nobheads in shagged out old Cavs and Sierras that were gaining the place a bit of a dodgy reputation. Nice mixture of cars there though looking at the pics. :smile:

ASt Sportline II