Votes: 3 16.7%
  • White Chocolate

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Orange

• Peanut Butter

• Total voters
That's cruel you barsteward I'm on a friggin diet and you post this:jumpon::jumpon::jumpon:

The kit kat chunky is by far the best chocolate bar ever IMO. Can't wait to tuck into these!

Sorry Roy. Forgive me?

Bet you cant if I lose over 3lb tonite I'm having a choc bar:cloud9:

Bet you cant if I lose over 3lb tonite I'm having a choc bar:cloud9:

Do it! one of these!! Might not get the chance again as only one is going to made, you have to vote for your favourite.

The peanut butter one is very nice, only one i've eaten so far.

I'm a sucker for orange choc but I like the look of the white choc one:smile:

I too am partial to the culinary delights that the chunky offers, having tried all of them i'd say the orange is my favorite, very closely followed by the original.

Didn't like the peanut one and found the white one to be quite sickly sweet, the double choc was just a mistake by nestle and should be consigned to the bin.

I think they should make a mint version tho.

I too am partial to the culinary delights that the chunky offers, having tried all of them i'd say the orange is my favorite, very closely followed by the original.

Didn't like the peanut one and found the white one to be quite sickly sweet, the double choc was just a mistake by nestle and should be consigned to the bin.

I think they should make a mint version tho.

Not feeling a Mint one tbh haha

Peanut butter ones are lush. I had a white choccy one the other day and it did a little excitement wee. Lovelyyyyyy!

I've had the lot and being an orange chocolate fan I thought I'd sway for that but the White chocolate one is just superior!

yes had the mint one,they also did a special christmas one about 2 years ago 2fingered mince pie and brandy flavour

Kit Kats give me chronic toothache for some reason so wont be trying them any time soon. Though like the idea of the white chocolate or double chocolate.