Khan fight

Well in the first 2 and 3/4 rounds he was bossing it and showing he's the much better boxer, but as usual he decided to have a scrap and it didn't work out for him This time hope he learns from his mistake and shows who poor Garcia really is if the rematch goes ahead

Agreed, he just hasn't got the chin or the reactions to stand toe-to-toe.

Before he lost his head he was well on top and Garcia was cut which could've been capitalised on.

Agreed, he just hasn't got the chin or the reactions to stand toe-to-toe.

Before he lost his head he was well on top and Garcia was cut which could've been capitalised on.

The nail on the head mate, must frustate Freddie roach so much when he try's to brawl

Yeah, that was a good tear up, credit to them both for behaving themselves.

I thought it was good to see them at the end as well, nice to see it's all been put behing them. Haye looked back to his best and I think Chisora looked good too, he landed some cracking shots. I'm not a big Chisora fan to be honest, think he's a bit of a weapon, but he's gone up in my books (a little bit) after that.

yea they did was suprised by the photos together etc after, espec the way they have been and with the press brawl they had. Chisora's attitude stinks though, maybe just for publicity though so you never no

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SeanTheSheep General Chat 1
jostheboss Motorsport 15
Foxspeed General Chat 6
lukeeddy General Chat 5
Mclaren72 Other Marques 42