Gymkhana 4 and now 5...

Great. Like watching these vids, are there any from any other drivers that are similar?

That is impressive! Ken Block is brilliant at this sort of thing! I could watch it all day!

see its a new fiesta from last time, oh to be the owner of a shoe company .... thats how it should be done. Very cool.

Is he actually any good at rally though? Other than these vids ive never seen him driving...

suppose youtube is probably the answer for that.

He did a few stages in the WRC last year. TBH he didnt actually do bad if you think of the experience of the other drivers he was a complete noob!! Still, he did crash a lot!

far too "staged" all this usual "american show off piece"....

good photography and the car is impressive but dont think his skills are as top notch as he portrays - he seems to be always crashing on the WRC :coffee:

far too "staged" all this usual "american show off piece"....

good photography and the car is impressive but dont think his skills are as top notch as he portrays - he seems to be always crashing on the WRC :coffee:

Yer I reckon there are a lot of practice runs and crashes that we don't see. Wouldn't be that surprised if he didnt go through the whole thing perfectly and they just put some frames together from each piece he does. Still though, looks good!

see its a new fiesta from last time, oh to be the owner of a shoe company .... QUOTE]

He doesnt own DC anymore, they sold it. He still works for DC as a big wig though.

He has great car control but I dont think his skills transfer over to WRC very well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jostheboss Motorsport 15