K20 my Clio

I’ll probably have the engine and re-built box up for sale in next couple of weeks feel free to send me any offers it’s on 71,000 and has full service history and was a strong engine

Sorry for lack of updates

Have been carrying out extensive testing on the custom radiators and the custom mounts.

The tuning company is doing one alongside mine to fine tune everything

Still very much exicted!

I don’t believe much more... I think the plan is to go for some sort of race core custom radiator!

May be cheaper ways of doing it but id rather have one that fits right and does the job

Reactions: Joec1996
Lol, I got it at first as a meme to how much stronger of an engine the K20 is compared to the clios. But why, after everything installed you may as well of just bought the civic. Madness

Lol, I got it at first as a meme to how much stronger of an engine the K20 is compared to the clios. But why, after everything installed you may as well of just bought the civic. Madness
Think it’s mainly down to having the best engine in the best chassis.
The cost of fitting a K20 with simple bolt on pales into insignificance when you compare against the cost of tuning the F4R.
Also not to forget the number of aftermarket bits.

There’s heaps of gearbox parts/combinations which can be switched and swapped. For the TL4 you only really have 5500 quid worth of quaiffe internals (plus a diff), Gripper final drive mad diff.

Reactions: suj
Well said ^^ the civic type r chassis is no comparison in my opinion anyway :smile:

Update she is in and driven 80 miles with not a single problem only on a base map atm as trying to nail down the mapper so is only revving on a soft limiter of 4K.

Got lots of pics etc to update soon

Can’t say myself as I’ve never driven an EP3 but obviously have had the Clio and yes it’s chassis is fantastic but doesn’t the EP3 have fully independent rear suspension unlike the beam that’s at the back of the Clio. Anyway, forgive me, I don’t want to kill your vibe especially as you are well truly on with the project.

Well said ^^ the civic type r chassis is no comparison in my opinion anyway :smile:

Update she is in and driven 80 miles with not a single problem only on a base map atm as trying to nail down the mapper so is only revving on a soft limiter of 4K.

Got lots of pics etc to update soon

Looking forward to the update and pics

A bit weird to see, but the Clio chassis is superior to EP3 and FN (2001-2011) but the K series is gem and way easier tunable than the Renault engine.
Before I get some remarks, owned, driven, built many many Honda's in my days. The reason I bought the Clio RS because it is better out of the box than Honda provides chassis/looks/suspension wise

Reactions: Digitaldaz
Are you telling me you came into a Fenech car forum and are stating that the French car might be better than a Japanese car????????

Madness!!!!!

I actually like the ep3 and fn2 I often wonder if I would like to own one.

Reactions: DS197