K-tec spoiler added finally!

ok so I had existing holes which where obviously from the Clio cup spoiler (I think) but these did not line up.. out came the drill

Photo%20Oct%2028%2C%2016%2044%2028.png

no screws included down to B&Q I got some and cut to size! (will need to put a bit of paint over them so they don't start to rust also the holes will be filled with some silicone)

IMAG0119.png

fitted pics

IMAG0117.png

IMAG0121.png

IMAG0114.png

and my favourite (excuse the dirt of the car its raining and I cannot wash it)
IMAG0113.png

Last edited:
Yeah i like that very tempted to get 1. Its more subtle than a cup.

Looks good but cup spoiler FTW. Also, good on ye for not bottling it with the drill. I would never dream of attacking either car with a drill myself.

If i had already got holes for a Cup spoiler, id have been inclined to refit one of those. However, it does look good.

Really like this, want one for mine but am worried it will put people off when I come to sell

This plus the fact you cant sell the spoiler in the future as the car will need a something to cover the holes.

I'm not sure how these fit but since there was already holes for the cup spoiler, would it not be possible to drill new holes in to the spoiler and use the cup spoiler holes to bolt it on?

This is still my favourite spoiler though.

I could have mate but the spoiler is very "thin" so I had a fear of going through the spoiler itself! I'll most likely drive the car in to the ground and if I was going to sell it it'd just take the whole boot lid off and sell it with the lid lol :smile:

Like it and really suits it. I think that spoiler only works well with certain colours. Black or white are def one of them....There is also something about the lines of the back of the clio that I actually like without any spoilers. Keeps it clean. I guess its what separates the car from others (e.g. VXR). Strip down the VXR (don't call them 'spoilers' for nothing), its quite a ugly car. However clio is quite a looker.