K-TEC diff ...

Just seen this on facebook, yeah looks interesting but want to hear some feedback first though. Priced the same as the quaife!

Reactions: peter
3J make some really nice stuff tbh, and at that price it's well on point. I can't even supply a gripper for that sort of money!!
Whoever decides to take the risk, won't be taking a risk if that makes sense?!

i sent k-tec a mail to ask about the sevice intervals on these. curious to know how long it'll take them to get back to me. last time took them only two months ...

@Northloopcup ... i think i've read somewhere that a gripper is practically a 'fit and forget' part, on a car running low miles and only gets thrashed on track ten times max a year. true?

@Northloopcup ... i think i've read somewhere that a gripper is practically a 'fit and forget' part, on a car running low miles and only gets thrashed on track ten times max a year. true?
Tbh mate it all comes down to how much preload it's set to and how much hammer it gets. 10 trackdays in a year for any plate diff would mean it needs a service yearly as far as I'm concerned, although you can always check the preload setting before you drop the box out.