k&n induction kit

hi does any1 recommend a k&n apollo induction kit?
does it increase much bhp? and are they easy to fit? is it worth having or shall i just sit to normall air filter?
thanks

From what I've seen no one has seen an increase in fitting anything like this.

It will probably make more noise though it that's your thing.

dont bother mate if you want a slightly better response go for ITG panel filter

If you want a slightly better throttle response go for the high flow filters such as K&N, ITG and Green.

If you want something more extreme and you don't have a problem with relocating the battery then go for the Clio V6 Ph2 airbox.

I am thinking about the v6 airbox but how hard would it be to relocate battery and has any one done it on here ?

its not a hard job mate, Varley gel batteries can fit under seat and be laid n there side. Im having to do this to fit supercharger in. (work commenced today)

its not a hard job mate, Varley gel batteries can fit under seat and be laid n there side. Im having to do this to fit supercharger in. (work commenced today)

Nice one Woody, so how long will that take or is it still open ended?
Was in Glossop the last two sundays but i didn't see the white Toyota!

between 3 and 6 months mate.

the toyota was parked up I took the VXR i detailed out shopping lol (with permission of course)

Supercharger :smile: what will bhp will you get from that? I am not good with moveing stuff around like the battery have not got a clue about wiring it back up if any one could help that would be great :smile:

Cheers Jon

I had an apollo kit on my once but it decreases performance but makes more noise the reason i put it on was it makes the clio sound good and the filter is a better filter.

Induction kits dont help on the clios so shouldnt be considered a performance part.

An ITG panel filter is what you want for increased performance.

However if you want it on there then its well easy to fit