Just had my a*se handed to me

The C63 is a monstrous car...but so are the costs of parts and services. I'm a little uncertain why you'd buy one given the reasons why you traded in the A45.

Fiestas are brilliant little cars! Loved my revo stage 2 ST. 200 bhp never feels enough these days so giving rs tuning a call soon for a custom map to go with my maxogen and scorpion exhaust. Would be good to see how it compares to the fiesta then
Do you live in desborough ?

The C63 is a monstrous car...but so are the costs of parts and services. I'm a little uncertain why you'd buy one given the reasons why you traded in the A45.

Only sold my A45 to fund a house move, by next year ill
be sorted and ready to get back on the BHP ladder!

Standard for standard though the Clio is quicker than a Fiesta ST so I wouldn't worry about it too much
sadly, it is not.

even with the fastchip map I can just about keep up with a friends fiesta ST (stock!) from 60-120... naughty overboost in these coupled with less weight.

also in the corners they are on par, if not even better. got beat by said friend at not only one, but three different slalom events throughout the season. it's his first season and I'm doing this for ~15 years now. very frustrating. I have to acknowledge that he is a really great driver though.

Guys with remaps - what do you get out of yours after the remap? How does it feel? Most importantly, how many miles have you put on and have you had any problems?

sorry mate my bad..you should be able to map it up to 230-240-ish and 260-280 lb-ft,..think thats about right..without any modifications to your engine..

Thanks. I actually just got basically the same information about power gains from a guy here in Slovenia who uses RSTuning maps. I must also ask him if it's possible to fit ITG intake to a LHD car.

I'm worried about the cluthes though. 260 lb-ft sounds alot. Getrag rates the gearbox up to 206 lb-ft (280 Nm).

Last edited:
I'm getting mine mapped tomorrow. Hopefully 280 lb-ft and 240 bhp. There's a few on here running that kind of power and no issues with gearbox etc

Anyone got any updates on getting their car mapped, how it's coping with it etc? I had a nice little 'play' with a Merc 'A250 Engineered by AMG' (quite the mouthful) and stayed with it well. They were pretty surprised, and so was I to be honest! The Merc is listed at 210 bhp, so not a million miles off in reality. I can imagine the Clio would be even more surprising with an extra 30-40 bhp.

Car is fine. Been mapped a week and went to Germany and back no problems. Mine can keep up with the new civic type r and leon cupra etc, no problems. It literally transforms the car!

A little vid of the car on the way to Germany on the amazing autobahn! Not timed it but it's much faster than before

https://youtu.be/MhIEK82ST_s

Reactions: remington1984
Good to hear it's holding up well! Video is definitely good, the big number is flying up :wink:

Mine's only a few months old so I don't wanna go messing too much because of the warranty, but I can imagine the remap makes it a different beast if it's getting into the Type R's league...