Jubilee Celebrations

Fernandez

Gold Member
Anyone doing anything to mark the Her Majesty the Queens 60th year on benefits, oops sorry I ment the throne.... :wink:

3CC2DC8E-orig.jpg

Yes, I'm going to fill hydrogen trailers and drink caffeine and hope both plants behave for a change...

Then break both plants cos I'm bored and stuck in work whilst everyone else can't enjoy a sunny bank holiday

Well, on the up side I now have 10 days off instead of my normal 8. Was asked to work bank holiday for triple time but turned it down, I pay enough tax !!

I feel sorry for my mates at work Retail stops for no one and this is just a normal day for them

Not doing anything as such, but I have really enjoyed watching it all.

I'm afraid I love the Queen and all that lot.

HOWEVER, one will no longer be supporting the royal family when Charles III becomes king :err:

Not doing anything as such, but I have really enjoyed watching it all.

I'm afraid I love the Queen and all that lot.

HOWEVER, one will no longer be supporting the royal family when Charles III becomes king :err:

I quite like queenie to, her family only cost each taxpayer 60p per year. Yes I've heard all the arguments against the monarchy but frankly I don't care.. As a country we take in over £14 Billion per year from foreign tourists, a large majority of tourists, mainly Japanese and american come here because they are alured by our Royal Family, the stiff upper lip and the history that comes with it.

Last edited:
I quite like queenie to, her family only cost each taxpayer 60p per year. Yes I've heard all the arguments against the monarchy but frankly I don't care.. As a country we take in over £14 Billion per year from foreign tourists, a large majority of tourists, mainly Japanese and american come here because they are alured by our Royal Family, the stuff upper lip and the history that comes with it.

Ya exactly this. Not too keen on Charles' morals, I think William should be next.

Lets face it, there will be no diamond jubilee again will there - Charles prolly has 40 years tops left in him, William will be 67ish when Charles passes on, Williams kids will be 30ish so they MAY see Diamond Jubilee.

Congrats Ma'am!

I think we get more from them than we give so they are good for the country

I love the Royals, no shame. Watched a few bits over the weekend but not done anything as such to celebrate. I'll have a rare beer later with my tea though I think. :smile:

Party tonight at the in laws. I'm getting accused of being a miserable git - but I couldn't give a t0ss about the queen tbh.. Don't get me wrong I'm very patriotic and proud to be English - Royal family just does my head in - not in the real world and living in the 1800's..

So... plenty of booze and nibles, drunken wii etc etc

As you may be aware, I was recently not able to move to Switzerland due to UPS being tarts :argue:

I dislike this country, it is wrecked, corrupt government etc etc.

But watch this and tell me that you don't feel proud to be a part of this nation - love it or hate it, this video sums it up really.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF_2sNjgNKQ[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
My wife Caoline was in that parade, she roller skated down the Mall and into Buckingham Palace. I remember being at the buck palace end when Concord followed by the red arrows flew over. As it approached the top of the mall you could hear and feel the ripple of applause from the crowd as it moved down towards us. Goosebumps weren't the word for, it it was a truly spine tingling moment.

Last edited:
My wife Caoline was in that parade, she roller skated down the Mall and into Buckingham Palace. I remember being at the buck palace end when Concord followed by the red arrows flew over. As it approached the top of the mall you could hear and feel the ripple of applause from the crowd as it moved down towards us. Goosebumps weren't the word for, it it was a truly spine tingling moment.

Assume :tongueout:roud::tongueout:roud::tongueout:roud: