job interview... tomorrow!

Decent suit, watch, cuff links.

Firm hand shake

Thank them for their time.

Helps to show an interest/passion for what the company does, doing some research is important. Find out company history and where they may aim for the future.

Also research the people interviewing you on LinkedIn - i did that recently for my interview at McLaren, found out the guy has a similar career history to myself, similar interests etc, got on well and spent 2.5 hours there getting a one to one tour of everything.

Also know they need you just as much as you need them, give them a good interview back asking a load of questions.

I find it helps to take a folder with some paper in. Few company facts written down along with questions.

Just be yourself too - alot of employers like to see just genuine, hard working people who aren't social retards

Good luck!

Some good advice given so far. One little thing that seemed to do me favours in the past is, at the end of the interview, telling the interviewers it was nice to meet them - it's not much, but shows a bit of personality I suppose and hopefully makes you stand out from the rest.

Best of luck.

Best of luck on the interview mate, I'm sure you will do fine. Some great advice always posted, the only thing id say, is make sure when you shake their hands, make sure its dry, if you perspire a lot you might have sweaty hands, nothing worse than shaking a sweaty hand. And as said above, firm handshakes!

Kick ass. Smile and be positive. It's just another person opposite. They were in your shoes once. We all p*** In the same pot. All the best.