jms tuning

I went to tom & james at Jms Tuning for a new clutch and a few other modifications like.

• ECU Calibration
  • Cat removal from exhaust manifold
  • Matched inlets

Overall there service was great and i am really pleased with the results of the performance i have gained from the mods the ecu calibration has ironed out the flat spots in the mid-range and the sound of the miltek exhaust with no cat on it atall is awsome great place to go if your thinking about tuning the 197 cheers guys.

Yup, more information would be interesting.

What was the price?
What affect does cat removal have on emissions?
What does it run like?

to get my inlets done it cost £158.40 they got sent of to a guy called craig in swansea you might of heard about him really good at what he does.

yep got a rr read out before it went to jms and it was reading 185hp that was with a miltek decat on there and to be honest it was running sh*t flat spots everywere but now after everythink it runs like a dream no flatspots pulls off so smooth zhaust sounds nice and deep it is a big job to remove the pre-cat but because i was getting a new clutch the manifold had to come off anyway i think

i cant really say what it costs for the other mods because they were using my car to try these mods on and see what gains they get so they can put that info up on there website next month thats why they done it all at good price.

very true they are good chaps at jms and yeah tom & james defo knows there stuff great little tuning company they have got more ideas for my car but i cant say lol :smile:

Last edited: