Jacking pop!!!

So I was jacking the car up for the first time on the front passenger side jack point yesterday using a trolley jack and I didn't get very high, tire was still touching the ground, and there was a really loud pop!

I had a look underneath and I can't see any damage so I lowered the car and tried again, pop!! Again checked for damage and couldn't see anything!!

I then used the jack supplied with car and there was no such noise.

Is this something I should be worried about? Or does anyone even know what it might be?! It sounded like a balloon popping it was the strangest thing!

The Jack point is a rectangle shape. Where as the Jack is round. Once it's in the air that sound is the two shapes basically locking into each other. The oem Jack is designed to fit squarely into the Jack point. Hence no slipping

The wheels could have slipped on the ground as they adjust to the weight, doesn't sound like anything to worry about. Just make sure the car is secure before working on it

Oh okay well I've checked and there's no damage so should be all good!! Thanks for the replies.

Was trying to change the gearbox oil and bloody trying to jack it up properly took me longer than changing the oil [emoji58] but at least next time should be a pro at jacking it [emoji57]