Jacking points

iAndy

Platinum Member
Might be a daft question but where is the best place to jack the car up? Wanting to put wheels on and only got a trolley jack so want to make sure I use the right place

two points each side mate but I'd use the one that's just under the sill at the front. Look under the car and you'll see it. If you jack high enough you get both wheels of the ground.

Perfectly safe I've done it with a trolley jack countless of times.

Last edited:
Yeah could be blue on your blue car, its white on mine. Lol

Its right at the edge of the car, it is oval and has a dimple running along it.

Am not 110% still thinking of changing the colour of them or having the front blade done white....

That's what am thinking but want it the same white as the wheels..... Anyone know the paint code?

I've just removed the diamonds from the centre caps... Thinking of painting centre caps white and the diamonds racing blue :smile:

That's what am thinking but want it the same white as the wheels..... Anyone know the paint code?

I've just removed the diamonds from the centre caps... Thinking of painting centre caps white and the diamonds racing blue :smile:

the white speedies look awesome mate and a white blade to match will finish it off nicely,top idea

wouldn't go to far and paint the diamonds blue though,less is more and all that,keep it subtle ftw

Yeah maybe not the blue diamonds... But I have two sets so might try one and see what it looks like, the white wheels are gonna be just for track and maybe odd show as I pick up too many punctures am gonna let the conti3's get killed and then replace with AD08's or similar :smile: