Car jacking

iAndy

Platinum Member
Hey up, incase you haven't heard there is a gang going about with a new way of car jacking people, a baby seat is left at the side of the road with a blanket over it. When someone stops to check it and make sure the "baby" is ok they rob you and take your car. If you see a baby seat at the side of the road and nobody is with it please drive on, get a safe distance away and then ring 999 under no circumstances should you slow down or stop, please let friends and family know so that they are aware of this.

It never happened, just some imaginative person spreading a fake picture around. Nevertheless good advice anyway if you do come across something as bizarre as that.

Asda carpark Warning.

Whilst packing your shopping into the car, you may be approached by 2 fit 20 year old Eastern European girls in tight tiny tops.

They wash yor windscreen with their breasts pushed up against the glass and only ask for a lift to the next Asda for payment.

On the way they strip off and perform Oral sex on each other.
One will then climb into the front and perform a sex act on you while the other one Nicks your wallet.

I had mine Stolen last Thursday, Friday Saturday and twice on Sunday.
Also once again Today

So be careful. Oh and PS you can buy wallets for 99p in Poundstretcher.

Asda carpark Warning.

Whilst packing your shopping into the car, you may be approached by 2 fit 20 year old Eastern European girls in tight tiny tops.

They wash yor windscreen with their breasts pushed up against the glass and only ask for a lift to the next Asda for payment.

On the way they strip off and perform Oral sex on each other.
One will then climb into the front and perform a sex act on you while the other one Nicks your wallet.

I had mine Stolen last Thursday, Friday Saturday and twice on Sunday.
Also once again Today

So be careful. Oh and PS you can buy wallets for 99p in Poundstretcher.

Oh ****, they got you as well!

Poundstretcher in Leeds, York, Doncaster, Selby, Huddersfield, Sheffield are all out of wallets.

Incidentally we have something similar round here but it's someone laying down in the road with a bike as off knocked off. When you stop people jump you.