I've bought one!

I bought a RenaultSport Clio 200 yesterday and collect the car next Saturday morning... :thumbsup:

I have bought a very low mileage (1,300 miles!!) full fat car with the following specification and it looks lush!

2011 11-reg
Ultra Red
Diamond Black roof
Cup chassis
17" black Speedline alloys
Rear privacy glass

The car will be serviced and valeted and I will upload a few pictures just as soon as I can! :thumbsup

I really miss the Nimbus 197 that I had a few years back and this car offered a huge saving over a brand new one! :thumbsup:

As funds permit I will add a GT or Cup spoiler and the carbon effect side skirts and I will investigate options to improve the audio.... :headphone:

Roll on Saturday 16th!

Good spec. One thing missing?

No Recaro seats?

I tried a few cars with and without Recaro seats and I am very impressed with the support and comfort provided by the standard seats... I drove a 16,000 mile car with Recaro's and the wear and tear was unacceptable (I will be driving approx. 20,000 miles a year for the next year or two). Leather Recaro's would be nice but they are insanely expensive! :blink:

:welcome: to the site :smile:

Nothing wrong with standard seats, I prefer the normal ones :wink:

I have purchased a ticket for me & my son to come along to the 2012 French Car Show... I pick the car up in Leicester on Saturday 16th and will make my way to Donnington. I just need to find a convenient Travel Lodge type of place to stay.... :thumbsup:

Similar Thread Suggestions