Its Here

Well it's here and everything I knew it would be, no thanks to the dealer. I will never darken the doorstep of any Renault Retail Group premises ever again. I've attached some photo's of all the gorgeous yellow loveliness:bounce1:

Attachments

• IMAG0074.jpg
    IMAG0074.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 95
  • IMAG0076.jpg
    IMAG0076.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMAG0075.jpg
    IMAG0075.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMAG0077.jpg
    IMAG0077.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 93
Looks nice matey. You'll have to pop to the next Midlands meet. :smile: Which dealership did you use? Birmingham or Solihull?

Planning to do the Gaydon run, picking you guys up from Jct 2 M42. Went foolishly to Wolverhampton, but really will not be going anywhere near any RRG place in future, looks like travelling for a dealer.

Looks nice matey. You'll have to pop to the next Midlands meet. :smile: Which dealership did you use? Birmingham or Solihull?

£782 plus vat, luckily did not pay that much for it, although now having seen it, i would have done. It was that or the Recaros but as i'm getting old, thought getting in and out daily would start to annoy me.
Looks good. How much extra is the leather?

Lovely. Remember to go gentle on her for the first few miles...and if you've done that by Sunday come on the North Wales Drive!

Very nice. :smile:

The leather seats always look really odd to me though, think it's because I'm used to seeing my normal ones. :smile:

I thought it was a private plate when first looking at the pictures :smiley:.

Looking good though... Looks like it's missing a spoiler at the rear :glare:

nice choice. what happened with your order then, considering your not happy with renault wolvohampton.

Nice. So did Renault Wolves mess some more stuff up then for you? Renault Retail are terrible, but they dominate the Midlands like a bad rash. I feel a petition coming on! Lol! Having said that, Benham BMW have messed my dad around loads, think all car dealers are going down the lines of being generally crap Don't they want to make any money or something?

Just a bit, details are here, well most of them, youll have to read the updates further down this post http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9274

Nice. So did Renault Wolves mess some more stuff up then for you? Renault Retail are terrible, but they dominate the Midlands like a bad rash. I feel a petition coming on! Lol! Having said that, Benham BMW have messed my dad around loads, think all car dealers are going down the lines of being generally crap Don't they want to make any money or something?

Similar Thread Suggestions