It's Going

Well, the stealth bomber is on it's way, it is making way for a new 200. This has torn me somewhat in that i love my 197, and still not 100% sure about the new front end on it. But can't put my finger on it, it just feels like a far better car all round. I've dropped a post on the 200 general chat section of the details of the new one if anyone is interested.
I feel a little:tongueout:anic:

Yeah I can understand the dilema. I am on the other side of it though, I haven't gone for a 200 because I am hoping for a 220 or something similar in 2012. The temptation is there though, I would end up getting a LY if I did, which seems a little stupid when I already have one lol!

Nope, its the one thing it doesn't have :'(

Im not too bothered and I won't be making effort to change them however they do look the nuts!

Yeah I can understand the dilema. I am on the other side of it though, I haven't gone for a 200 because I am hoping for a 220 or something similar in 2012. The temptation is there though, I would end up getting a LY if I did, which seems a little stupid when I already have one lol!

you expecting a new engine? 20bhp is a mammoth shift for the current engine. 10% extra power

you expecting a new engine? 20bhp is a mammoth shift for the current engine. 10% extra power

Low pressure turbo or super charger would make it easier, and give more torque which is where the Clio currently loses alot of ground to other makes.

I love my xenons too :001_tt1:

romour has it the clio is going to have a similar forced induction engine to the VXR next. 1.6 turb

xenons . . . . . . . :drool:

just gunna strip the 197 out now and use it only for track days and meets.

Aren't they going to be using the same engine as from that Nissan Juke thingy? (heard that somewhere)

There are a lot of rumours and speculation going about and this isn't the thread to dicuss them in, I guess it is more hope than anything, even more hope is for a naturally aspirated engine again!

romour has it the clio is going to have a similar forced induction engine to the VXR next. 1.6 turb

you not charging it matey?

If you dont want the rear seats and they are in decent nick, let me know what you want for them.