Its arrived

Looking good martin! Hopefully see you at silverstone in august for a fight-off. :wink:

I tried to book it today, but they are only taking bookings for the march day, shes gonna phone me when they open bookings for 4th August.

Cheers for all the positive comment gents.

Very nice, but V5 needed to be seen before I believe it's yours :wink:

That AG colour is growing on me, but I couldn't get one....yet lol

Noice that mate, but I sure as heck couldn't do with a Cup. Im not pure enough, I have to have FF with Cup pack.

Enjoy it

Noice that mate, but I sure as heck couldn't do with a Cup. Im not pure enough, I have to have FF with Cup pack.

Enjoy it

Hardcore all the way :thumbup1:

I couldnt justify to myself the extra 1400 spondoolies for the equivalent FF. Just to have aircon (Which will never be used) and a start button (Just another thing to go wrong):-p

Alien Green awesome ... couldn't justify spending another £1200 but I've had a similar spec. When did you order yours? Ordered mine in November 09 - been told that it should now arrive on 5th March ... maybe?!

Alien Green awesome ... couldn't justify spending another £1200 but I've had a similar spec. When did you order yours? Ordered mine in November 09 - been told that it should now arrive on 5th March ... maybe?!

We ordered our on the 7th November. Had a good few supposed delivery dates but it finally arrived on Thursday night.

Now waiting for Monday at 1300 to pick her up. Has been a very long wait.

without the number plate on the front, it actually looks good. sorry still not a fan of the 200 front, however i love the alien green with the black wheels! my m8s 200 arrives 12th march, so hopefully when i see one close up in the flesh, i'll change my mind!

Looking good pal :smile:

It is a shame they dont put the blacked background headlamps on the Cup as opposed to the silver ones.

Would have really set the front of the car off with the black bit on the bumper :smile: