Its arrived

N0ddie

Platinum Member
As above. Our 200 arrived at our dealership on Thursday night so we went in yesterday to have a look.

Looks sooo much better in the flesh. They had it parked around the front next to a white 200 with white wheels. Our alien green puts it to shame (big time). Defo the best colour for the 200 (Obviously I'm biased but hey).

Heres a quick pic I took:

DSC00317.jpg

It looks darker in the flesh. Was hard to get good pics.

i like the colour in the flesh it is a very hard colour to take pictures of looks cool with the dark wheels, bet you cant wait to pick it,

You have to be brave to go for that colour, but i love it!

Yeah. White is nice and guaranteed to be a safe buy. However, just couldnt say no to the AG.

Everybody that was at the dealership whilst we were there did comment on it being a superb colour.

Love the interior to. The Recaro seats are awesome.

1st March seems soo far away!

It mad how different they look in the fleh, I like the colour then but it alwaya looks a bit iffy on pics, brave choice I bet itll be one of those colours u love more and more as time goes on :smile:

...great clour....looks like they've shoved it in the hedge....is that barbed wire stuck in the rear tyre!!?

Alien Green :thumbup: I think that is an amazing colour it stands out even more than LY! looks really good with the black alloys too! I cant tell from the photos but does it not have front fogs???

Alien Green :thumbup: I think that is an amazing colour it stands out even more than LY! looks really good with the black alloys too! I cant tell from the photos but does it not have front fogs???

Thats right. The Cup doesnt get front fogs.