Its arrived and im loving it :D

Well ive had my brand new glacier white 200 since saturday, done 350 miles so far and all i can say is wow.

I thought i'd share some picture with you all.

b95b747e.jpg

a3137720.jpg

533d2af1.jpg

bdf2e2a9.jpg

08170b01.jpg

949d5405.jpg

225a7b08.jpg

de36d5b8.jpg

19a24c8a.jpg

0ed22c43.jpg

f99dd545.jpg

That looks great mate! Lovely! You arent doing too bad for miles then already!

Yellow Recaros :drool:

LOL exactly the same spec as mine dude. Looks sweeeet and will get loads of attention. I even have the same recaro's as you.

Did that RS badge come with the car? I'd like to get one for mine.

Wow! That is awesome.

Very very nice mate, maybe one day I'll buy a brand new one (i'm jealous lol)

That looks great mate! Lovely! You arent doing too bad for miles then already!

Yellow Recaros :drool:

Yeah not doing too bad with the miles, considering ive only had the car to drive saturday, sunday and monday and then i dropped it off back at renault at 9.30 tuesday morning and didnt get it back until 7.30 tonight!

LOL exactly the same spec as mine dude. Looks sweeeet and will get loads of attention. I even have the same recaro's as you.

Did that RS badge come with the car? I'd like to get one for mine.

Yeah the RS badge came with the car. From what ive seen it appears to be one of the first cars to leave the factory with the new badging on.

Very nice mate! Do you have any more pics of the dash by any chance, need ideas for mine and yours looks smart!

Just the one, atm not very good, il get some more at the weekend, want pictures of anything in particular on the dash?

Thanks pal, is that the anthracite colour? Was pretty much just after a closer pic so that's good, feel free to add more though! :thumbup1:

You wont be far from me at all then - Normanton! To be honest im in Wakey most days - I will have to keep an eye out! Ive seen an Albi 200 about but no GW's

You wont be far from me at all then - Normanton! To be honest im in Wakey most days - I will have to keep an eye out! Ive seen an Albi 200 about but no GW's

Oh :smile: nice to know theres local people on here.

Ive seen a LY 200, and 2 UR 200's in wakey but thats it

Are you a member on the renaultsport.co.uk forum too?

Oh :smile: nice to know theres local people on here.

Ive seen a LY 200, and 2 UR 200's in wakey but thats it

Are you a member on the renaultsport.co.uk forum too?

My god they are common in Yorkshire! We must have good taste lol! There are a fair few in the area. Another 2 LY 197s that I know of :worried: and Im sure there are a couple of AG 200's too!

Im registered on there but only put a couple of posts on, Ive always found an answer on here...

My god they are common in Yorkshire! We must have good taste lol! There are a fair few in the area. Another 2 LY 197s that I know of :worried: and Im sure there are a couple of AG 200's too!

Im registered on there but only put a couple of posts on, Ive always found an answer on here...

LOL, yeah i know of a white 197 cup, blue 197, and a LY r27 all very close to my house, and a AG 200 although i havnt seen that i just know of one in the area from talking on RS.co.uk forum.

...did you order the cornering lights? If so....any pics? Planning on ordering a 200 in storm grey/black roof/black speedlines ready for September....might add lights if they have black surrounds