ITG Maxogen proven increase

whats yr views on intake length richy? i'm running a shorter silicone hose to the one u get with the maxi,think this is more of a ram air effect which gives a bit more low and mid range torque,could be wrong through,think the longer original maxi pipe would give me a slightly better top end figure from what i've read,depends what u want i suppose

All the standard airbox pieces have gone its just the battery side of things. Im looking into a different battery depends how well I can jiggle it.
Think a varley redtop is the way forward,the maxogen is easyer to manage when cleaning the filter when in that position and the end of the maxogen is more near the normal air feed.

Last edited:
All the standard airbox pieces have gone its just the battery side of things. Im looking into a different battery depends how well I can jiggle it.

Something like this? Battery can stay if you don't mind a bit of cutting...
DSCI0241.gif

Last edited:
That's awesome but I don't have the room for that as have a hid ballast in the way :worried: also wouldn't be able to build that

I went to a local tuner who has a terrific supporting team of people behind him, including a guy who will literally weld you any shape from any material you like...

VladGTI has more or less the same setup...

HTML:
www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16233