it is me or it is some idiot on the roads?

Went I go out in my 197 or nice cars, I get some idiot driver few time on road like too close to my rear bumper or over take me sometime on the blind spot road with almost having a crash. What the hell is wrong with these peoples! They were driving MG like rover 45, old cosra or vauxhall & there was clio 182 right at my bumper, when I turn right & he put his foot down.

It is do with I got nice car?

I had the same today mate did around 300 - 320 miles today and the quality of driving was shocking 40 in 30 zones, overtaking on the inside in a 30 zone doing 40 then having to jam the anchors on due to cars parked on the inside lanes cars pulling out when you are 10 ft away from them etc the list goes on I dont think its gotten worse I think i've just gotten more aware :worried:

Yes it is, but I wouldn't try anything lol!

I had some idiot tailgate me so close on a dual carriageway one night I coudn't see his lihts in the mirrors, I slowed down, he got closer.

He overtook in the face of oncoming traffic, 4 of them got out and kicked the sh*t out of the car (Zetec S) tried to get in, but I had locked the doors thank god.

A lot of jealous people out there dude :worried:

Yes it is, but I wouldn't try anything lol!

I had some idiot tailgate me so close on a dual carriageway one night I coudn't see his lihts in the mirrors, I slowed down, he got closer.

He overtook in the face of oncoming traffic, 4 of them got out and kicked the sh*t out of the car (Zetec S) tried to get in, but I had locked the doors thank god.

A lot of jealous people out there dude :worried:

Huh? How did he/they manage that?

I've had 3 people now get out and try to open my car door (mainly cos i've gobbed off at them for being a sh*t driver lol) but I always keep my doors locked. Always mouthy old chavvy men that can't accept the fact that they don't know how to drive. If someone tailgates me on the motorway I pull over to the left then proceed to do it to them... that's quite good fun :thumbup:

best to take your foot off the go pedal and just coast to a crawl, then when they go to over take you gun it and dont let them in.

Ye, you do need to be carful. I had a guy in a Range Rover Sport driving really slow infront of me the one day. So I over took him and as I did he decided he didn't like it so put his foot down. I only just managed to get back in and then he was right up my arse. So I stuck my fogs on. So he put his full beam on. So I started braking sharply. Then he booted it passed me and started braking hard. Then he stopped completely and I just managed to stop behind him. Then he put it in reverse, so did I. Then he got out his car and started walking towasrds mine. I did a bit of speed reversing because this guy looked like Vin Diesel! Lol! He got back in his car and drove slowly down the road, so I did a swift 3 pointer and shot off in the opposite direction as quick as I could!

So nothing was my fault, but it could have had a very bad outcome. I should have run the c*** over when he got out and got my missus to drive his car, then dumped it in the canal! Next time maybe! Lol!

Ye, you do need to be carful. I had a guy in a Range Rover Sport driving really slow infront of me the one day. So I over took him and as I did he decided he didn't like it so put his foot down. I only just managed to get back in and then he was right up my arse. So I stuck my fogs on. So he put his full beam on. So I started braking sharply. Then he booted it passed me and started braking hard. Then he stopped completely and I just managed to stop behind him. Then he put it in reverse, so did I. Then he got out his car and started walking towasrds mine. I did a bit of speed reversing because this guy looked like Vin Diesel! Lol! He got back in his car and drove slowly down the road, so I did a swift 3 pointer and shot off in the opposite direction as quick as I could!

So nothing was my fault, but it could have had a very bad outcome.

Thanks for writing my exact story out mate! The only difference was my guy had pulled out in front of me and didnt like when i overtook him and another vehicle. And there were four of these guys! haha! Lucky enough i was driving the work van.

The most people i most often meet that are douche's are the people driving the Mondeo 2.0 cdti or the 2.5tdi Audi A4's or BMW 320i's.

Thanks for writing my exact story out mate! The only difference was my guy had pulled out in front of me and didnt like when i overtook him and another vehicle. And there were four of these guys! haha! Lucky enough i was driving the work van.

The most people i most often meet that are douche's are the people driving the Mondeo 2.0 cdti or the 2.5tdi Audi A4's or BMW 320i's.

No worries, but next time I'll charge! Lol!

Best bet is to let them get on with it! Leave the idiots to the idiots I used to have bad road rage but I realised what I dick I was being so calmed down!! And let it all out on the track!! Lol tbh try and avoid them situations at all costs you don't know what they are capable of!!

Nashy

lmao yes and they want to race. . . . . i left a 182 the other day he seemed to be upset at the next set of lights lol.

I think that the driving standards these days are getting worse!
All I do is keep to the speed limit on all roads apart from the twisties!
If anyone does a stupid manouver near me then I just slow right down and let the T*ssers get well out of my way, while having the biggest cheesyest grin on my face! :-p
And think to myself what a bunch of :whatever:

My dad calls me the easy harry driver!

Also let us 197/200 drivers set an example! :zap:

I've calmed down on the roads and try to keep some distance behind people as I think it's just blatantly rude to get on someones tail.

I think the 197/200's are so stunning they make people in other cars feel competitive...some people admire it but other people have this brand thing going on and think because they drive a german or jap car it automatically means it's better lol

My advice is pay no attention to them. I often pull over or turn off if I think someone is chasing me (and believe me that makes them look just as stupid as beating them in a race).

Have a play when it's safe but don't risk your life or pride and joy for some idiot.

i second the last statement...... il only do it when its safe. i'd deffo not put any1 else in danger.

Ye, the guy in the Range Rover really shocked me TBH, I wasn't scared as such because I knew I could get away from him. But I just keep thinging that if it were to happen again then I might not be able to so easily that time.

god i have loads of these stories since i got the 200.

best was centre of town at about 2am, three lane road with a 40 limit, im pottering home from a photoshoot i was doing for a mates dj work in a club in manchester, some **** and his 3 mates in a fiesta st decide to sit on my bumper (me and him are the only cars on this road) i just slowed down abit using engine braking so he overtakes me and then slams on proper infront of me so i slam on, pull into the next lane and hammer it down the road.

get to the next set of lights (which had a red light camera one it) and the st pulls up next to me, i wind my window down to ask him if my car had a light out etc (giving him the benifit of the doubt and seeing if he had a reason for driving like a cock) i get the reply of 'oi you cock who you talking to, turn and around and dont u dare look at me' at this point the thought going through my head was 'just drive off and leave it' but no i wsnt about to let some little **** talk to me like he owns the road..

i didnt reply to this statement, i just opened my door and got out of my car and started to walk to his car, his windows went up and i went for his door handle to drag him out, take his keys and throw them as far as i could then leave him there, but he locked his door to fast i then stood next to his door telling him to open the door or i will put my hand through his window.

he then went on to burst into tears infront of his mates and tell me how sorry he was :smile:

was such a great feeling

lynden