197: It all comes at once

i have the same on my car, what more can go wrong with the damn thing.
Because of my car, i hate Clio 197s, cant stand the things now. I am counting the days till i can sell the thing.
Hope for your (and my) sake the car is reliable.
So far for me its a trip to the garage every month without fail...even today i get in this morning and the service warnings on (despite doing under 3000 since it was last serviced).

I'm grateful that my car has been as solid as it has. This is the first time I've had a pile of bills from it that isn't just general maintanence. I still love my Clio.
Its gone through 2 MOTs one it flew through, the second I had to replace a caliper and had my rear brake pads installed at the same time.
since then nothing. Till now that is. It's been my most reliable car.

this is why I wanted one with a reasonable history when I brought it. Mine was an ex BT fleet car but it was very loaded with extras (only missing recaros and cup pack) and I think because I picked wisely is why mines been such a trooper through the 50k of hassled I've put it through.

the bird crap and cracked fog/window was just very rotten luck. As was having to replace my driveshaft (only had to be replaced if they damaged the original getting it unsiezed to change the snapped spring)

i hope your one stops misbehaving so you can experience some good times with it before it goes.