isofix bar?

I have a 200 cup but I think my isofix bar is either missing of I'm starting to think the last owner has removed it! Has anyone else got a cup model and is it possible to fit a baby seat without one? How much does it weigh also

Yes, its very possible to fit a baby seat without isofix.

We have a Recaro (Same one in both cars) baby seat for our wee man in the 200 and the 133 and its not isofix.

We went for the best tested carseat we could get. Ours scored 10/10 on all the crash tests.

I noticed you had a baba seat in when I met you noddie, will I be ok? Got a wee one on the way now! What's plans for the 200 next?

I noticed you had a baba seat in when I met you noddie, will I be ok? Got a wee one on the way now! What's plans for the 200 next?

Congrats buddy.

The 200 is the perfect car for a little 'un. The boot is big enough to fit everything you need in with ease.

The first car seat we had for Jack had a base that was permanently belted into the car, then you could "click" the actual seat thingy into it then just wrap the shoulder part of the belt around the back on the seat to secure it in.

The first seat is a big of a b**tard as you'll have to lift it in and out between the front seats, but once the baby is 9Kgs you can get a nice forward facing seat for them.

You can buy the isofix bar from Renault, but you'll also need to buy the rear seats from a full fat as they are slightly different to the rears in a cup.

Cool thanks mate delighted, we had a small plan of getting rid off the clio but I can't do it! A recaro seat will be bought safe as possible and all! Whens the remap at rs tuning?

Was this just scrimping by renault then, not putting the bar in a cup?

My 197 cup has the bar in, was it just 200's without?

Was this just scrimping by renault then, not putting the bar in a cup?

My 197 cup has the bar in, was it just 200's without?

Just 200s.

I knew it didnt come with it tbh but yeah, just another reason the cup is cheaper I guess.

Cool thanks mate delighted, we had a small plan of getting rid off the clio but I can't do it! A recaro seat will be bought safe as possible and all! Whens the remap at rs tuning?

17th July.

Cannot wait :headphone:

Haha I'm going to get the cams in first then a trip to wallace performance, got a bmc cda to fit this weekend, bumper off job as I'm making custom cold air feed to front bumper! Should be interesting!