Is this clio a lux?

Oh I thought it was... thought the brushed aluminium wheels and the chrome wingmirrors were the ways of telling, along with pretty much every extra. I might be wrong though...

I would say no. Door mirrors are the wrong colour, the rear windows aren't tinted and it's too old I think.

those mirrors look like there the caps that you can buy of fleabay.... Polished stainless?

although the wheels are from a lux, and the leather looks that way, but then the rest of it doesnt?!

Might be an old dealer car? showing the optional extras you can get? really unsure

Just trying to find a nice 197 thats near me

Blue or black, hopefully with xenons

Its frustrating finding one, went to see a 2007 from a dealers for 8k. mileage was a bit high and there was a few things like scuffed alloy and stain on the roof lining that put me off

This one should have the longer ration 6th gear as well im guessing?

I'd say that's a lux with cup pack. Yes the door mirrors are the wrong colour, but they could've been retro fitted

EDIT - hmmm, no climate? Probably a standard one specced up as above

Last edited:
the lux has satin chrome mirrors and the wheels are more polished then those and dark on the inside of the spoke

i think they also come with a sunroof

LUX cup maybe?
it appears to be a lux. silver grills behind the front wheels, leather interior, alloys etc.
could be one of the first LUXs.

then again one of the previous owners took a liking to a LUX and waited for LUX parts to pop up for sale and put them on his Clio.

should show up on the insurance database as a LUX if it is. Comparrison site the reg (on a few sites) and see what they say?

edit: wrong dash trim for a lux. they had the grey 200 trim iirc.

Last edited: