Is there anything else I need to know?

NCO doesn't mean it'll be in the car though :wink:

I've looked and looked and cannot see it as a selectable option when ordering a new 200 - maybe I'm missing something?

Mine's now at the dealers and I have a 1.2 i-Music to contend with :thumbdown:

Oh dear.. are you getting your black centre caps :tongueout:

My dealer has offered to pay half the cost and wants the other half from me £45, supose its a step in the right direction?!?

Nice to see RUK closed your thread over on RSC :thumbdown:

They're 'looking into it' with a view to getting them replaced but I don't want to speak too soon and jinx anything... :wink:

Watch this space!

Wasn't RUK who closed it, was one of the mods cause of all the arguments I think?!?

Last edited:
lmao 1.2 i music is a thing of dreams to me at the minute. . . . . . have you seen what i am driving lol

Yeah but I thought the mods were all members of RUK Maz? Either way, it's a shame it descended the way it did.

Lol @ woody, some sort of Toyota is it? :wink:

Got my car back from the dealers tonight Maz, the centre caps are on order and I will receive them next week! :thumbup:

So keep at them, it can be resolved very easily :thumbup1:

Dealer has agreed to pay half the cost, I have contacted RUK about the other half and im awaiting their decision.

Good news maz keep at them mate if ure determined to get them free lol

If I knew at the start I wouldn't be bothered, last thing I expected after seeing on the web site they were black (which has since been changed) so fingers crossed :smile:

so y do they come anthracite? is it a mistake?

Not really, they were originally shown as black in the brochures and as such people expect them to be black. Renault chose to fit anthracite ones which I can only imagine is a cost cutting exercise.

Brochures now show them with anthracite to clarify the issue, but I still think it's ridiculous of Renault not to provide centre caps the same colour as the wheels.

:confused1: