Is it snowing in birmingham?

Maz

Platinum Member
Im meant to be leaving at lunch time to get there for the weekend but snow is coming down very fast and thick here... any locals able to tell me what its like there please?

gives it for wales but the midlands looks like it will escape it

but its a friday so just set off a little bit earlier - i think you will be fine

oh and have a good time chuck :cloud9:

I had loads of snow in Telford, just drove 45 mins to Work in Brum and there is hardly any snow here, so I wouldn't worry Maz, heavy snow due to be round here on Sat

Thank you :smile:

Change of plan im not leaving til 2pm now so if the snow comes I wont be going anywhere lol

Im going to see KOL tonight clio200cup and having a night out tomorrow, back Sunday all going to plan.

No snow,but plenty of ice. I was in the centre of brum and surrounding areas until midnight with work last night. Roads were bad in places. Nice and sunny in Halseowen now though. Very cold mind! Brrrrrr!

KOL - Whoop, enjoy!
i was gonna see frankie boyles latest stand up at newcastle last wed, but i've watched the dvd too many times.... lol.

stu.

KOL - Whoop, enjoy!
i was gonna see frankie boyles latest stand up at newcastle last wed, but i've watched the dvd too many times.... lol.

stu.

I'm currently in Coleshill, East Birmingham, and it was snowing very heavily this morning. Laid a coat os snow no more than half inch deep then stopped. Its hung around though and the roads/paths are very slippery. The cold is creating a layer of ice and more snow is expected on and off throughout the day here so be careful.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
adam thomas Spotted 0
S Spotted 4
PITA Spotted 3
Foxspeed Site Announcements 20
Roy General Chat 26