IPhone 4 v Samsung Galaxy S2

the only thing that put me off an iphone 4 was the monthly price. i wasn't paying £40/45 for a phone. i can't justify that for a phone contract, it's a disgracefully expensive price. i see £60 phone contracts and laugh my tits off haha

I don't use my phone as a music player, and I don't care about who is taking who to court.

My friend at work has the new galaxy phone and I had a play. In my opinion it felt like crap compared to my iPhone.

I'm not a fanboy and don't own an apple computer either. I really don't understand peoples hatred towards them tbh. Is it just the cost of them maybe?!

as i said - i'm probably one the most likely to be able to afford an iphone with my disposable income, but it is a choice that i made to not spend so much. my problem is, i add it up to an annual total, rather than look at it as a monthly cost.

but on the contrary, i have just bought an ipad... lol.

I don't use my phone as a music player, and I don't care about who is taking who to court.

My friend at work has the new galaxy phone and I had a play. In my opinion it felt like crap compared to my iPhone.

I'm not a fanboy and don't own an apple computer either. I really don't understand peoples hatred towards them tbh. Is it just the cost of them maybe?!

I was speaking purely objectively rather than my own personal opinion/experience ^^

There are many reasons why some people prefer not to use Apple products. Some of the reasons are because of prices, some are because of the design of their products, some are because of the way the way Apple behaves with its competitors.

I don't know of anyone that has "hatred" towards then, but a growing number of people have discovered new technology and gadgets that they perceive as being better.

That's just a fact of life.

Similar Thread Suggestions