Interesting Survey Results

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
If you have seen my thread about the Fiesta ST today, you may have seen that I have done a poll survey on Corsa C UK, Saxperience, and ZSOC asking them the question "Which of the following cars would you buy next?" 1. Clio 197, 2. Corsa VXR or 3. Fiesta ST

I didn't put the ST on ZSOC's options, or the VXR on CCUK's options as it's obvious how that would turn out. Saxperience got all three options. Tradition on Saxperience shows that MOST members that have moved on have got A3's, a 172/182/197 or 200, yet the poll on there has put the Corsa VXR in the lead (only just). The ST has had only 2 votes, where as the others have had near on 40 each. I am genuinely surprised at how bad the ST is seen from other car sites, I never imagined the poor ST lagging behind that much.

I can't understand why, but there you go!

Anyway, seen sense I think (the polls have made me realise it too) - the ST goes back on 22nd October, and I get the 197 back. I was thinking about selling the 197 this week - it costs a fortune in fuel, but now I am not going to. I don't think I'd like owning a car that no-one seems to have anything nice to say about, however good I think it is lol.

Plus, I know i'd regret it, however much I want to get an ST!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce1::bounce::bounce: :bounce:

She's safe - for now :smile:

Interesting findings there Mike. My experience on other car forums is that they dont typically like Ford's in general. Having been on Saxp since 2007 as my previous cars have been vtr/s i know for sure that like you say the guys on there seem to go from saxos to well..........clios....as is clearly evident in my case :wink:

Glad your getting it back!

Shoot me if you want but I'd take a Corsa for a test drive and risk liking it..... Especially given the next Clio is going 5 door.

Shoot me if you want but I'd take a Corsa for a test drive and risk liking it..... Especially given the next Clio is going 5 door.

facebook_like_button_big.jpg

5 doors suck.

I had a VXR for a week in Scotland. Not very impressed tbh, not bad though!

Interesting findings there Mike. My experience on other car forums is that they dont typically like Ford's in general. Having been on Saxp since 2007 as my previous cars have been vtr/s i know for sure that like you say the guys on there seem to go from saxos to well..........clios....as is clearly evident in my case :wink:

Glad your getting it back!

Yes, I am glad she's coming back, but I still can't believe the pounding the poor ST is getting though!

Befor I brought the 200 - I was looking at the Corsa VXR but a few things put me off it which was the higher insurance and the fact that all Corsa's nowadays seem to leave the factory with a VXR bodykit making it not that special imo

Never been a fan of Ford but must say I do like that shape Fiesta you've currently got but think I would of gone with an Audi A3 if not the Clio200

Completely agree. Having driven an ST aswell as owning an R27 I can say the R27 feels much superior. Would like a drive in a VXR!

ermm lets see a 150hp hatch or a 200hp hatch......

i see the fiesta st and twingo more as rivals - one has a bit more power but the other has the better chassis

and as for audi being popular.......:coffee: