...Interesting? or not? pre-kat elimination..

hi carlo! Everything is possible..
but i know that SS make exhaust and exhaust components in very high quality.. and they test all their components befor sell us! http://www.supersprint.com/
so i trust in their components and in their technical :wink:

So we can try it and after many mounth i'll make check of the piece and post some photo of the condition! :smile:

dude, post up pics of fitting etc when you do get round to fittin it, id be interested to see what work is invlolved. did u say ur runnin it woth a standard system or full stainless?

dude, post up pics of fitting etc when you do get round to fittin it, id be interested to see what work is invlolved. did u say ur runnin it woth a standard system or full stainless?

please, don't write abbreviated:smiley: i know english but not the abbreviations:book:

your question: "did you say ur runnin it woth a standard system or full stainless?"

if i understand it....this Y-PIPE is in stainless, full stainless

im sorry mate. ive only just realised you live in Italy (Mighty jealous by the way lol)

I meant, are you fitting the Y piece to a full stainless exhaust system, or are you mounting the Y piece to the standard exhaust system?

im sorry mate. ive only just realised you live in Italy (Mighty jealous by the way lol)

I meant, are you fitting the Y piece to a full stainless exhaust system, or are you mounting the Y piece to the standard exhaust system?
ah ok!

ah ok, i'll fitting the Y on my KTR standard exhaust:wiz:

How's this going still working ok no cracks etc

Did the subframe have to come out to get manifold out ?

Thanks

i think i might go for it when i get bk from ibiza if im still alive!

im going to be doing this in the next few weeks so will get some pics up and let you know about the gains , going to take it down my local powerflow to do it as the guys there sort me out good deals ,

I've recently completed this mod, check out my 'diff fitted' thread for all info. Will write a full report up soon once I have it mapped to suit.

Standard manifold IS stainless steel with a cast flange up top.

Thanks. Ben.

This is how my Y-pipe looks like:

IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

IMAG0363.jpg

IMAG0365.jpg

The sound is a bit louder than before (I have removed precat & cat), and at the moment I don't feel the "flat spot" - that's because I'm not pushing the car (running-in period - 2000km).

I had the heat shield cut so the cable of the sensor doesn't touch the y-pipe.

It's not a beauty, but it gets the job done. :smiley:

Last edited:
I have the SuperSprint y pipe to fit also but the end of it is for the SS exhaust so there is not a part to join the rest of my exhaust!

For now this will stay on the garage!

The sound is much loud?

Thanks