Induction kit vs Upgraded panel filter

either carbon wrap ure current 1 and the piping to keep it cold or have some made out of real carbon. my bonnet stays cool even after a spirited drive. thats how good real carbon is.

so its wasting of money to buy a direct in take filter?
at 10th of Oct I am going to a trackday at hungaroring in hungary, and wondering to change the paper filter to something better...
untill now i was about to buy this, but now I am confused...
http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=57-0689

the ITG panel filter -which was mentioned here- would fit into the box where the paper filter is? its the same size than the orig? can anyone link the product here?

cheers
Tamas the newbie :smile:

heat on filters . .. . . warm air is always present. feel how hot the OE airbox gets. they lose performance because they are restrictive to make the noise. "chav noise" if ure serious about gains the only way is to wrap everything in carbon tape.

thanks for the answers guys, I will go for the ITG panel filter, Camskills delivers to Hungary, but I might order it to a Londoner address as I will be there at begining of Nov.
What else is worth to think of?

What tyres are you preferring guys? as I nearly killed my Sportmaxxes on the last track-day...Hankook Ventus S1 evo? its a recommended rubber on ADAc on a much better price than Dunlop/Bridge/Conti...any experience?

cheers

lots of people have V12 hankooks but im not a fan. stick with conti, mich or dunlop.

I actually have RR figures from our 182 showing before and after fitting a bmc cad enclose ik, it lost me loads of power :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions