In need of advice as I am totally confused

Hello all, currently got a mk3 RS200 and recently realised that drivers side wheel is sitting further forwards in the wheel arch than my passenger side. I am due to get the car aligned in the coming days after a gearbox change but I’m just utterly confused as to why this is (it was like this before the gearbox change).

I’ve been on many different threads that say castor and camber are non adjustable but unsure as to wether said thread refers to a mk3 specifically and also have seen the powerflex castor bushes online but unsure as to wether they allow more adjustment than OEM or simply allow adjustment over OEM all together as I’m unsure if you can adjust castor WITHOUT said bush kit.

I don’t plan on buying the bush kit but if it’s not adjustable then what the heck could be the cause of it?! Subframe is straight, chassis is also straight, no obvious/visible damage on the lower arm… I have no clue and would massively appreciate some enlightenment as to whether it can be fixed with a simple alignment. Thank you