I went to Florida...

Clairey-Lou

Platinum Member
... and whilst I was gone someone stole my aerial off my Clio :'(

Where can I get another? Does anyone know?

I am going to Modified Live tomorrow with a spare broken one ... boo!!!

I only noticed it because I brought a minnie mouse aerial topper from Florida and now I have no where to put it ... gutted! LOL

I live opposite a renault garage and the temptation is there but I'm not that kinda girlie so I will purchase one from Ebay as suggested :smiley:

Thank youuuu :tongueout: x

I only noticed it because I brought a minnie mouse aerial topper from Florida and now I have no where to put it ... gutted! LOL

I live opposite a renault garage and the temptation is there but I'm not that kinda girlie so I will purchase one from Ebay as suggested :smiley:

Thank youuuu :tongueout: x

Lol id soon be over the road helping myself send one of the kids over theyll get you one for some sweets

Claire I have one with a little Nic out of it you can have just pay the postage:smile:

Last edited:
oooooo :smiley: How much do you want for it Roy?
The one I have on at the moment has the tip missing so I can't put my aerial topper on it :worried:
:smile: Thanks

Your better off getting a civic type R one if your looking for a stubby, eBay ones are ****e (from experience). If your going for a normal one, probs eBay, but you still might get pants reception tbh

oooooo :smiley: How much do you want for it Roy?
The one I have on at the moment has the tip missing so I can't put my aerial topper on it :worried:
:smile: Thanks

You can have it for free just pay for the postage and I will pop it in the post just send me your address :wink:

i'd be straight over the road on a night pinching one! dealers can replace them without a great exspence:smile:

Your better off getting a civic type R one if your looking for a stubby, eBay ones are ****e (from experience). If your going for a normal one, probs eBay, but you still might get pants reception tbh

Do the Honda ones work? I tried bee sting aerials and like you say the signal is poop so I just thought sod it I will get a standard one as long as different ones still work on another car :S x

Now now boys we don't do things like this now do we :wink::wink::wink:

Haha, I can look out the window and see them and I keep thinking hmmm I actually have a choice of which one I want ... but the alarms over there talk to you telling you to get off and the police have been called :O not that I've been over there when they are shut before :blink:

Roy, let me know how much and I can ping you some pennies on paypal? Unless you are at ClioSportSaturday (I am a traitor lol)

Thankssss :smiley: x

If you want a smaller one go for a Honda one or a Mazda 3 MPS one. I had the Honda one on mine and it was really good, but apparently the Mazda one fits better. They're about the same size.