I think it may be time...

Mate I hate my job and they pay me peanuts. It's a vicious cycles because I can't afford a house because I don't get paid enough, which makees me hate my job more. But I haven't got enough experience to go out and just get a new job right away. Would like a career change tbh.
theres a lot of people like that now mate sure theres something out there for you.they just started to push me to try and get me out of my job.they going to find it hard now they have classed me disabled though

I feel mega bad for you Roy :hug:

Sort of puts it all into perspective really :worried:

I try and forget about work over the weekend. I am greatful I have a job atm tbh, but I just wish I was paid the same as all the other engineers and that I enjoyed it more.

Is your emplyer being funny with you now then Roy? Have they paid you out yet?

I feel mega bad for you Roy :hug:

Sort of puts it all into perspective really :worried:
thanks mike
all i want is to be able to drive my car.
i feel for you to mate these are miserable months any way without sad anniversies :'(

I try and forget about work over the weekend. I am greatful I have a job atm tbh, but I just wish I was paid the same as all the other engineers and that I enjoyed it more.

Is your emplyer being funny with you now then Roy? Have they paid you out yet?
yep getting arsey now mate,no not paid yet but they will,also cut my wages by 150 a month:angry: