I think I have an addiction...

6155307384_302dff9538_z.jpg
P1060281 by RussZS, on Flickr

Such a great range!

Just got their new trim dressing, which promises 2-3 month durability and beading, for £7!

Spirit, Tough Coat, Crystal and Lather are the stars for me! In fact, Tripple is awesome too! As is Citrus Power!

Russ.

If you need help with your addiction Ive got a 182 and an r26 that are just ripe for helping you cure yourself :wink:

Yes I've got a couple of item of the Finesse range good quality stuff also had it from polished bliss

Had my eye on a few of their items myself, put an order in for some of the wheel cleaner, bug spray and glass cleaner.

Quick review...

I got my Revive through this morning, and will be testing it properly later, on my GF's Ka bumpers, which are in a right state.

My own car, a Mk5 Golf, doesn't have a great deal of plastic trim unfortunately, so I decided to test it on the rubber door seals, which I was leaving to do with Swissvax Seal Feed, but since the price rise, I thought I'd wait for Revive instead, and see how that does.

Usual boutique style packaging from AF:

6154842155_97a9538bed_z.jpg
P1060282 by RussZS, on Flickr

The instructions on the back (may be of interest to somebody)

6154842747_84af5860e9_z.jpg
P1060283 by RussZS, on Flickr

I taped off an area with Elite Green Masking Tape:

6154843379_9e1210f0d4_z.jpg
P1060288 by RussZS, on Flickr

I applied the Revive, which is like a thinner version of AG Bumper Gel, without the bits, but similar in colour, with an old MF towel I had in my car.

6155387886_9ddbab79fa_z.jpg
P1060289 by RussZS, on Flickr

It was very easy to work and spread, and wasn't gloopy at all like CG NLTG. It was a perfect consistency for my personal preference for this type of product.

50/50's....

6155388636_3b78a27b85_z.jpg
P1060290 by RussZS, on Flickr

6154845473_28df9be51e_z.jpg
P1060291 by RussZS, on Flickr

6155390096_f4e5a75e9e_z.jpg
P1060292 by RussZS, on Flickr

:doublesho:doublesho:doublesho

I'm very impressed! No greasiness, perfect factory looking matte finish and required little to no buffing. I've not used Seal Feed before, but for me, this better products like 303 and NLTG.

In fact, I can go and do my plastics in my engine bay... I'll BRB :smile:

Russ.

LOL Russ I think you do have an addiction, fantastic results again looks a very nice product.

Reading your reviews has made me buy some Citrus Power, Lather and Imperial to try out. Next will be this haha.

Jesus Russ you cost me a sodding fortune
Got to order some now
Window cleaner is very good and shamps

Just looking at the website.

Funnily they quote carnauba on the cheaper wax but not the more expensive one.

Anyway think I'll have a look when im next in the market but still got years of zymol and raceglaze left.

Just been looking at their Lather. Does it Dilute well? 500ml seems a fairly small bottle for £12?

I'm gutted about the review on the Revive as I just bought some Chemical Guys Trim Gel which is awesome on tyres but seems to run on the rest of the plastics :worried:.

Impressive - for some reason though, AF products don't really tempt me?:bored:

Once i've ran out of 303 though, i'll give this a punt:thumbup:, regarding boutique shampoos though - I think i'll stick to Megs HW, great dilution ratio, slick, effective and doubles up as a great snowfoam too :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blueman Clio General Chat 46
L Other Marques 8