I am an addict

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
Dont worry, nothing serious or owt ! I am becoming increasingly addicted to driving. In the last 2 and a half weeks I have been to the lake district and scotland. I find I am increasingly getting bored at home in my spare time so just go for a drive. This turns into a few hours and before I know it I have done another 200 miles and wasted another half a tank of fuel just for the sake of it! Its not just started, I have noticed it gradually getting worse over the last 6 months or so. Done nearly 11k since November and now the car is ready for another service, which will be its 4th so I think it is a big one :worried: . Really beginning to see my bank balance drop, spent close to £350 on fuel alone this month :zomg:

ps. write up for both trips are coming soon !

You're not the only one, I do exactly the same but my driving fixes are about 20 miles instead of 200 miles!

Wales was awesome though mate, although you need to spend a little bit more on fuel next time!

:bounce:

Late last year and early this year my girlfriend got addicted to going for drives of an evening instead if watching tv. By this I mean I drive and she comes along for the ride. I didn't mind but until we got her a nice economical car I was spending so much money on fuel in mine!

I love driving at the moment - I just dislike other drivers :@

Sounds like you've had an epic few weeks of late and I can't wait to read your write ups :smile:

Good work Adrian! Well you will have to keep it up and come on a few runs before the year is out. I have only doe 4750 miles this year and 1400 of them were to the ring and back lol!

Will be giving the good girl some stick this weekend though!