I actually won something!! :)

So I've just found out tonight that I have won an all expenses paid trip for two to Amsterdam courtesy of Outgoing events (All I did was turn up to a music event and got really drunk haha!) :zomg: I've never won anything in my life, well chuffed!

I can recommend Misty or Cristal :smile:

Enjoy the Dam.... Madame Tusords and the Heiniken factory are well worth a visit!

don't eat too much space cake......

oh and don't sit on the front row of the sex shows.

apparently

I must have been 20-30 times, we would always try and find a way through it on trips away with leeds regardless of where they were playing.

It's is a fantastic city.

I went with the missus and my mates for new year. Had a great time, really like Amsterdam. The Heineken experience is good. We went to the Dungeons, which was quite fun. Bit more for kids though. We went to go to the Anne Frank house, but the queue was 150 yrds long!!! It's very expensive there though, I thought it was anyway. I think me and the missus spent about £475 in 3 days!

Nice one! I could walk around that city for hours looking at all the....er....sites, taking in the smells and tasting those lovely organic herbal brownies :smile: