Hypothetical question

Roy

clio197.net legend
If you were in my shoe
1.admitt defeat and sell up

2.keep it and see if prices rise

3.keep it and hope I may one day get back in it

4.keep it and turn it in to track car

I know what my heart says but my brain is telling me different and if I was to sell I would have to leave here:worried::worried::worried::worried:

Need to get my head round this

Finger is ready over :woody:

:wink:

Do what YOU want to do, we can't decide for you, but the threat of :ban: should be warning enough :wink:

Don't admit defeat.

That only leaves 2. 3 and 4.

What happened to the duck clutch thing?

It's hard to get anyone to do it.i send emails and get the same story we no longer fit this system

Slight exaggeration on having to leave tho....

IMO, keep it if you can afford too. It you can't, then you really don't have any other choice.

It depends on what you would use the proceeds for. So, unless you need to sell it or want the cash for something that would make you happier, then don't.

If finance is not a factor in this, it is all down to how you feel and your happiness is most important at the end of the day.

Maybe you should lend it to someone / put it in storage / leave it with a friend for a week without contact and gauge how much you miss it from that.

If after a week you don't care - then perhaps selling is for you, because if you're anything like me you won't go long before the shakes and cold flushes kick in haha.

Similar Thread Suggestions