Hydrogen engine clean

jamesgw200

Tory of the Month
Seen this advertised on my facebook loads for 70 quid where some chap comes around in a van and runs the car with a hydrogen air intake and apparently it cleans all the carbon and **** out. Anyone had this done to there clio and is it actually worth it?

this is my opinion,after i've had a few good chats with my mechanic,who actually provides this service..may be beneficial for diesel engines with lots of miles on the clock but our engines dont really need it..
save your money for a decent set of pads or whatever tickles your fancy mate..

I work on common rail Diesel engines with over 140k running hours and we don't use anything like this. If it worked our industry would definitely use this sort of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work on common rail Diesel engines with over 140k running hours and we don't use anything like this. If it worked our industry would definitely use this sort of thing.

That's some hours, what industry are you in - merchant navy?

Yeah merchant navy, 1989 built mirrlees blackstone Diesel engines on the ship I'm working on at the minute

Yeah terra clean is a similar sort of thing and generally people say that its not really worth it... Im sure it has its uses in some areas, but not our cars.