How you know when you are obsessed...

Rishi

Platinum Member
I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread about 'How you know when your clio has become an object of obsession'

For me it because my car has been appearing in my dreams!

Because it costs me a fortune and I have only driven it twice in 20 months but I won't let her go

well ive been obsessed with every car ive head simply because...its mine :smile: - what makes it special for me is that having a cliosport at 19 i feel quite proud and i tell everyone about my car and get on all my families nerves lol! I look at pictures ive taken of it for a few minutes...whilst smiling...i clean it once a week without fail inside and out, polished and waxed...and dream about mods id like it to have in the future (even though some of them are so unrealiscally not going to happen) And dreaming how fast it will go and how good it will sound with them...ah - no wonder i dont have a girlfriend lol!

When you come on the forum at stupid o'clock in the morning.... Yep guilty as charged, anyway im not ashamed of the love and affection I have for my clio, my wife does find it irritating sometimes but then I find her obssesion with "what we having for tea" whilst eating my breakfast equally as frustrating.

When you come on the forum at stupid o'clock in the morning.... Yep guilty as charged, anyway im not ashamed of the love and affection I have for my clio, my wife does find it irritating sometimes but then I find her obssesion with "what we having for tea" whilst eating my breakfast equally as frustrating.

Lol I'm the same mate all times of the day as I can't sleep
Misses always saying you speak more on that bloody forum than you do to me.Correct I like the forum

My excuse for being sat on here all today is being sick :worried:

I don't think I'm obsessed so much with the car though I do love it I've avoided getting too attached to vehicles since my first bike as it just means it gets messy/depressing when you have to part.

....I think I'm in denial as that sounds like I was talking about a partner :smiley:

Omg since I got divorced in 2008, I've had 3 children all have had 4 wheels and a Renaultsport badge, not yet had twins tho

Omg since I got divorced in 2008, I've had 3 children all have had 4 wheels and a Renaultsport badge, not yet had twins tho

Was that Twingos lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nicky Gallery 7
Mike Clio General Chat 6