How to install a cup spoiler

Hey, just brought a new cup spoiler off ebay, already painted. But i would like to know if anyone else has fitted one before? Any do's, dont's, hints and tips would be much appreciated!!
thanks
Dave

Well, i fitted the spoiler yesterday, and to be honest, i think it looks really good!
Was really quite easy to do; i made a template of the fixing positions and then just masked up the area, marked out the holes, checked them again then drilled them!
I painted a small area of laquer around each side (and inside) of the drilled holes and then postioned the spoiler in place, did the bolts up tight and then one by one, i un-did each bolt and inserted some clear silicone into each hole, tightened up the bolt and made sure the bolts were sealed into place.
It now makes the cup a bit different to the other clio in my town! :smile:
Thankyou for all suggestions, opinions and hints!

Dave

Are they like self rappers then the bolts that hold it on to the tailgate or r the nuts on the inner side of the tailgate .??

Well done you are very brave for fitting it yourself

Altogether there were 2 screws, and 2 bolts. The bolts bolted in from inside the tailgate into the spoiler, which sort of had the nut sunk into it.(it did look like a 'out of the factory') And the screw were of a similar story without the sunken brass nut.
I will hopefully get out some time this week to give her a good clean, after a 300 mile round trip to southampton, this week, so will take some pictures and try and work out how to upload them on here!

Fitted my cup spoiler yesterday and wasnt that difficult, 4 holes and bolts and a bit of tiger seal did the trick. Was quite nervous drilling into my car though.