200: How much is it worth?

Alright guys, wondering what you think my cars worth? been offered 9K from places in the UK so just wondered what you think?
Price without the mods as would take them off!

2011 december reg
Clio 200 Silverstone
Full fat obvs as Silverstone
40000miles

? Thanks :smile:

really thinking of selling up :worried:

Well probs not really but would like to know cause really want a bloody FQ-400!

But most likely staying clear of that one!

And thanks badbuzz! so stupid thinking I bought it for 22 2 years ago haha

its the january blues dude! I got offered £12500 for mine, 2 year old with 14k ff with cup and recaros..... only thing was the £34k cheque he wanted plus mine for the merc :worried:

Well probs not really but would like to know cause really want a bloody FQ-400!

But most likely staying clear of that one!

And thanks badbuzz! so stupid thinking I bought it for 22 2 years ago haha

deprecation on these cars is mental you can get a new Clio 200t for sub 17k now that was 22k 6 months ago lol:001_rolleyes:

It is with the stupid lease deals out there, think next car is gonna be leased 2 year deal and no worries, depreciation sucks lol

It is with the stupid lease deals out there, think next car is gonna be leased 2 year deal and no worries, depreciation sucks lol

I'm tempted by a 2 year deal next too. The M135i was £260 a month last year, but renault are knobs and want £400 for a megane.

yeah I can lease a C63 AMG for not much more than a meg! its stupid lol, going a bit off topic thou..... sorry dude!

You gonna sell it as is or take off the exhaust :wink:

Really? That's so low. Hopefully red is worth loads more!

not really as i only paid 11,500 for it in the first place that was 9,000 miles ago

iandy your compleatly right the lease deals at the moment are fantastic the only issue i have is i do arround 20,000+ per year so lease deals dont quite work for me :001_rolleyes:

Now sure on a silverstone, but if it helps to give a rough indicative, i traded my 60plate GW 200 in for £8300 - roughly 26k miles (i think), cup chassis, recaros etc etc etc

As a private sale id have probably got around £9300(ish) and selling from a dealership it was about £10,250

Some dealerships offered me as low as 7K and all of them said if i was to take the Recaros out (to sell) and put standard seats in then they wouldn't be interested in the car

That's a massive loss on 18K, prices are falling quickly. 197's held money better lol.