How much fuel per week? /miles per week

Hey guys,

just a quick question to see how much fuel you put in per week?

i just use my car at night and use around £30 ish

i thought that was alot lol.

Work is 160 miles a week, so about £40. If I go to my gf's it's either £100 round trip if she's in Newmarket (440 miles) or £55 if she's in Bangor (240 miles).

In answer to your question; between £40 and £140!

Work mileage varies depending which car is at the end of the drive. Sometimes the 197 only does 4 days a week which is only 64 miles.. Week after it could do double it, specially if it's at the end of the drive when i'm in the weekend.

So about £10 to £30. Not bad really. Want a 330d to replace the 206 runabout (197 will become runabout then) but tbh i'm tempted by a 550i.. hmmm

Since picking the car up two weeks ago i've spent between £60 -£100 about 240 - 300 miles.. Great fun though :smile::smile:

Normal service is more like 180 per week so approx £45? Average 25mpg

Work mileage varies depending which car is at the end of the drive. Sometimes the 197 only does 4 days a week which is only 64 miles.. Week after it could do double it, specially if it's at the end of the drive when i'm in the weekend.

So about £10 to £30. Not bad really. Want a 330d to replace the 206 runabout (197 will become runabout then) but tbh i'm tempted by a 550i.. hmmm

Mmm 550i , fantastic cruiser but very costly to run

what sort of mpg are you getting?

im struggling to get above 31 around town :/

I've given up caring!

Last 2 tanks I got 27.7mpg. If I drive it sensibly, which is so boring, I can get 32mpg. The added enjoyment of driving it in a fun manner totally outweighs any tiny mpg improvement I get driving like Miss. Daisy.

Mmm 550i , fantastic cruiser but very costly to run

I'd cover it by BMW warranty at circa £50 a month to safeguard me against any huge bills.

Only expense then is really fuel! Which won't be that bad, it'll do 30mpg on a cruise ;-)

Usually about £30 will last about a week and a half I don't get the chance to use it properly at the weekend, 15min town commute get about 28mpg. Usually about £40 a week with weekend driving :smile: Got a mate who had an M1 and got 17mpg, drove it how it was designed to be driven!

About two weeks ago i put in £160 worth AND about 150 euros worth in one week.

I did around 1300 miles though.:thumbup:

My commute is all B-Road and is 20Miles per day, five days per week. I use 3 Gallons per week. V-Power. :wink:

Never look at the MPG reading, I just leave it on the Fuel Used screen and top it up with another 3G once it gets down to 2.8G Used. :smile:

Er at least £40 a week usually more, do 20 miles a day for work and then obviously cant help driving him in the evenings for fun.

I only usually do 40 miles if that, at around 22mpg

Drove from God's County (Yorkshire) to the south coast (Hailsham) 280 miles or so with half a tank and 36mpg!!
I was pretty happy with that :smile:

now as my only car i do drive it more "sparingly" :001_unsure:

so far doing about 31-32mpg on the computer but its a bit out and its more like 33-35 at times....

got to watch the pennies until i get a job :'(

mileage per week and fuel put in varies...sometimes a can go 2 week without visitng a filling station!!!

300-400 on a tank depending how brave i am with the low fuel warning