How much have you spent on fuel in your Clio ownership?

I just worked out that in 17 months and 24,500 miles I've spent approximately £6300 on V-Power. Scary.

Do I regret it?

No :skiing:

i reckon roughly £2250 spent on momentum in 25 months covering 9k

or and £3 worth of normal unleaded to clean my air filter :tongue_smilie:

£7965.54 :smile:

Based on an average of 24 mpg and petrol price of 135p a litre, would need to work out the average fuel price for super unleaded for the last 3 years really, then account for the miles done on track at about 9mpg which although not many compared to on the road might drag it down a bit, so it could be a bit less monetary wise.

I did work out that in 3 years adding up all the servicing (extra servicing too!) general maintenance, tyres, brakes etc. etc. as well as 'mods' although not many but that I'd spent nearly as much as the original purchase price of the car again!! It's probably passed that by now though...

All worth it though, despite it's foibles (read as being a French POS) I still love driving it for some reason, and so it stays :smile:

Last edited:
Using this calculator: http://www.petrol-calculator.co.uk/ and Grumpys figures of 24mpg at 135p a litre..........

Holy Sh#t is all I can say, I've had the car from new 3 years at the end of May. In that time I've covered 66,000 miles which equates to 2750 Gallons at a cost of £16877.37.... Thats a grand more than the car cost me.

I've done about 31k miles in the last 3 years and with an average of ~27mpg I'm working it out at about £6700! Ouch :worried:

I've actually kept a track if this since I bought my 200 in late August 2013 with the
'FuelLog' app.

So far 5921 miles covered and £1162.55 spend on BP Ultimate. Or 5.42 miles per GBP.

Similar Thread Suggestions