How much brake fluid??

We, the answer was about two and a half bottles to completely ensure it was 'pure'.

Motul RBF 600 and Pagid RS5 pads fitted, brakes are 100% better.

Did you use and easi-bleed kit and which way round did you do the bleeding once changed?

We, the answer was about two and a half bottles to completely ensure it was 'pure'.

Motul RBF 600 and Pagid RS5 pads fitted, brakes are 100% better.

Sorry, only just spotted your reply.

Dunno, I have someone look after my cars so they did it with their pump. I can't be bothered getting my hands dirty these days but I have done it and its a dead easy job. Work from furthest away from the master cylinder in.

Reason I can't be bothered, it cost me £58 which included labour, VAT and supplying the 3 bottles of RBF600. Why bother?

Sorry, only just spotted your reply.

Dunno, I have someone look after my cars so they did it with their pump. I can't be bothered getting my hands dirty these days but I have done it and its a dead easy job. Work from furthest away from the master cylinder in.

Reason I can't be bothered, it cost me £58 which included labour, VAT and supplying the 3 bottles of RBF600. Why bother?

Good price Mike. Who did you use? A local spanner? Get them to whack the new pads in at the same time?