What rear brake set up do i need? how much?

Hi everyone, my rear brakes have near enough had it, so im looking to get shiny new ones with pads and also HEL braided hoses all round with brake fluid change

Now what rear brake kit do i need?

So many out there, brembo, ktec, mintek, aftermarket, then for pads there is so many

My budget is around £200-£300 but anything less is great and more money into the cosmetic kitty bank

Thanks

Carl

If you have no intention of pushing things to far, standard discs on the rear, these come complete with the ABS rings and brand new bearings and all for around £200.
DS2500 pads and the like are really good but you could say they are overkill for yor needs, so again standard will probably do the job just as well.
as for brake lines, give Fernandez a shout and snap up a full car set, these are far from expensive.

rears run/fit standard discs and pads or get some grooved discs and standard pads...

think genuine are about £200 for the pair and the pads about £40....should last 50k miles/5yrs....

Really... I have them fitted on my Clio as we speak! The company sent the wrong disc, well the wrong bearing but replaced it. The pads looked identical to the ones I took off and as I said they are on my car now. I thought the megane 225 ran the same pads as the Clio 197?

Actually just looked at the advert again now and yes they are indeed different pads. Told the guy after I bought them that they're for a Clio 197 so guess he sent me the correct ones.