How Low Can You Go?

SnapMonkey

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Simple game this. Post a pic of your Clios temperature gauge readout, at the lowest possible temperature, and whereabouts in the country it was taken.

I'll start, and I beat my own record within 5 minutes! These were taken this morning, in Burton on Trent. I've never known it to be this cold before.

5229566002_5c229d45c0_b.jpg

5228972103_aed8e3f726_b.jpg

Was -9 here this am, no pic from car temp though as I was in the house and the temp was on my phone.

I beat ye by half a degree. We were showing -10.5 degrees this morning. In my Corsa though as we have a cup 200 :thumbup1: (Temp device weighs too much lol)

Was -16 here this morning apparently, not in my Clio though, that hasn't been used for a week now :worried:

Well Mike will be along shortly with the -13 photo soon I am sure.

Was -11 here last night but no photos, Clio is in the garage and not moving until the white stuff is gone!

Mine was showing -5 at about 1pm, no idea what it was this morning, didnt dare try drive down the ice rink that is apparently my road

The lowest i got to Was -18 today in the work van. Will post a pic up of the gauge soon. It was weird. There was like a cloud of fog that started about ten foot up but was clear underneath. Like we were driving under a blanket.

In the work van today. Also the work mate was in his Colt and said the same too so must be right.

155403_464962872950_716397950_5703775_1398632_n.jpg

Clio was at home in a nice warm garage where its gonna stay for a while lol.