How long to get V5 and Driving License back?

DVLA website says 3 weeks but I know that's a bit of ass covering, what's the average to get them back after a change of address?

Cheers,

Ben

I just recently renewed mine as I had lost both parts and also needed a change of address.

Had it back within a week which I thought was pretty quick.

God this is gonna annoy some people..

I have *Never* had such amazing customer service / turnaround with a government agency as GOOD as the DVLA!

I think my replacement license was ordered on the monday and it was on my doorstep wednesday morning.

V5s can take a bit longer, but even those I've usually had within a week of the seller / garage posting their copy off.

I went to the DVLA office in Northampton to change one of my cars details and the efficiency was amazing. It was quite busy in there and all the desks were open. They even had another guy going round using the seats as a make shift desk to get people seen to quicker.

I went to the DVLA office in Northampton to change one of my cars details and the efficiency was amazing. It was quite busy in there and all the desks were open. They even had another guy going round using the seats as a make shift desk to get people seen to quicker.

They do that at the Nottingham one too, help you with your paperwork before you get to a desk, shame they are closing it.