How is everyone today?

Well I definitely had the Monday morning blues today...

...Woke up still dark so I decided it must still be middle of the night only for my alarm to go off before I managed to doze back off! :closedeyes:

Then got wound up by the stupid god damned lorries over taking one another on the a1 when they can only go about 1 mph faster anyway and it's only a 2 lane stretch that I use! :chair:

Office was freezing due to boss refusing to leave the heating on on a weekend so spent the morning sat at my desk with my headset on under the hood of my ski jacket. :skiing:

Useless fart I work with was on holiday as well and 1 was off sick so ended up doing literally 3 times the amount of work than normal and ending up a whole day behind on my call backs. :tongueout:anic:

Plus stupid orange safeguard wouldn't let me on here :bash:

oh emmie that sounds like a terrible day

shall we all :group::group:

and forget about it?

Then got wound up by the stupid god damned lorries over taking one another on the a1 when they can only go about 1 mph faster anyway and it's only a 2 lane stretch that I use! :chair:

I feel your pain!!!!

Sounds just like my work :tongueout:

oh emmie that sounds like a terrible day

shall we all :group::group:

and forget about it?

It really was - to top it all off I left my Macaroni & Cheese at home and I was really looking forward to it! :swear: :lol:

But yes Woody I think we should, I mean it's the worst day of the week of over and done with and there's only 4 left until the weekend!! :drunk:

I feel your pain!!!!

Sounds just like my work :tongueout:

Me that A1 do not get on at all I hate the lorries so much (not that I get road rage you understand, I'm completely calm at all times!!)

Good going for a Monday Emmie, bet you cant wait for Friday already LOL

Not counting down at all Maz ... honest :lol:

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions